Experience revolutionary technologies with TYMO AIRFLOW. Symbolic 2-in-1 Hair Curler & Straightener designed for all hair types and easily creates bouncing curls and straight sleek looks in a matter of minutes! Unique floating V-shape opening featuring, 88 ionic tiny air vents with 360°cool airflow-circling can achieve long-lasting hairstyling in 5 adjustable temperatures. TYMO AIRFLOW brings technology, beauty and safety at the same time, enjoy the gorgeous salon-like finish from day to night!
* The default plug of this product is U.S. standard, if you order from other countries, you may need an adapter.
What is included:
- TYMO 360°Airflow Styler ×1
- Clip ×2
- Travel bag ×1
- Heat-proof glove X1
- Revolutionary Airflow Styler Technology with 88 tiny Ionic air vents and 360°cool airflow-circling
- 5 adjustable precise temperature settings from 284°F-428°F
- PTC Heating Technology - fast heat-up to 428°F within 50 seconds
- Tourmaline coating provides even and stable heat and reduces heat damage
- Floating cylindrical and rectangular heating plate design
- International dual voltage 110-240V
See How Many Hair Styles You Can Do with TYMO AIRFLOW 2 in 1 Curler and Straightener
I've never used a hot curler like this. It's noisy because of the vents, but it curls your hair. For kinky hair women, it may be a love or hate option. I flat ironed my hair first, then curled and finished with rolling it overnight with wire curlers. I was satisfied with my results the next morning 😉
This TYMO 360°Airflow Styler Hair Curling Flat Iron is the best hair tool for curling or straightening my hair that I have ever used. When I use it to make curls, they last for days. And when I use it to straighten my hair, it remains smooth and frizz free.
I have never used a curling iron or straightener like this before - there is a fan inside that blows air which seals in the style. I had gorgeous waves in seconds. It is a bit strange at first but once you get used to it, I found it super easy to use. I think this works better as a curling iron since any way I used this.